Children’s mental health is underserved. That’s part of the reason why Kacy Chambers, an Austin Peay State University (APSU) alumna of Interdisciplinary Studies K-8, wrote two self-help books and two journals during the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic.
- Sat, Mar 25Baker Community CenterMar 25, 2023, 7:00 AM – 3:00 PMBaker Community Center, 7942 Church St, Millington, TN 38053, USA
- Sat, May 07MemphisMay 07, 2022, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PMMemphis, 3030 Poplar Ave, Memphis, TN 38111, USAMay 07, 2022, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PMMemphis, 3030 Poplar Ave, Memphis, TN 38111, USACome Back Stronger: 10th Annual Bookstock Authors’ Festival Celebrates Memphis’ Authors Memphis Public Library will soon be throwing their hat into the ring in celebration of coming back stronger after a pandemic with the 10th annual #Bookstock2022 Authors’ Festival.
- Sun, Apr 24Wagner Pl, Memphis, TN 38103, USAApr 24, 2022, 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM CDTWagner Pl, Memphis, TN 38103, USAApr 24, 2022, 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM CDTWagner Pl, Memphis, TN 38103, USAPorter-Leath is celebrating 29 years of its Rajun Cajun Crawfish Festival! The Rajun Cajun Crawfish Festival presented by Orion is April 24, 2022 from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. in Downtown Memphis on Wagner Place and Riverside Drive between Union Avenue and Beale Street.
- Sat, Apr 23Transformations Autism Treatment CenterApr 23, 2022, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PMTransformations Autism Treatment Center, 7662 US Highway 51 N, Millington, TN 38053-2211
- Sat, Mar 26MillingtonMar 26, 2022, 7:00 AM – 3:00 PMMillington, 7942 Church St, Millington, TN 38053, USAMar 26, 2022, 7:00 AM – 3:00 PMMillington, 7942 Church St, Millington, TN 38053, USAThird Annual Craft and Vendor Show will be held at Baker Community Center from 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Entry into the event is FREE. To kick off the craft show we will be having the Kiwanis Club's Annual Pancake Breakfast! Adults will be $5 and kids will be $2 per person.
"Just do it! The hardest part is putting yourself out there. Once you do it, the feeling of accomplishment is so strong that it leads you on your path to creating more." -KC
Kacy C. Chambers is an author, wife, and proud mother of two. She was born, raised, and is currently living in Memphis, TN.
Having fallen in love with writing and poetry from a young age, Kacy has a passion for using stories to teach children about important ideas and concepts. Her books are unique because she uses real photographs to illustrate real topics.
She has published eight books. She is best known for her books, Do Not Touch Me There and Sometimes Grandma and Grandpa Forget.
I'm excited for you to meet her! Read the full interview on my blog at hotkeyart.com.
FOLLOW Author Kacy Chambers to see what she's up to.
FOLLOW Hotkey Art to never miss an artist interview.
Author Kacy Chambers joins Dementia Dilemmas to discuss her book "Sometimes Grandma and Grandpa Forget". This book is the perfect tool to help explain to children what is happening to their loved one diagnosed with dementia and the changes they may face. Visit www.authorkacychambers.com to grab your copy!
Hello again everyone! I'm delighted to share yet another Lit Book Talk with an amazing author with you all. I'm interviewing Kacy Chambers, and talking all about the process of her writing her two children's books about pertinent issues that can be difficult conversations to have. Listen here as we talk about the Brainstorming process, the Road to Publishing, the Business side of writing a book, and Advice and Tips for anyone thinking about writing their own book. Her tips apply to anyone writing a book in 2020. She gave really great insight as it relates to creating a book illustrations using your own content.
Kacy Chambers is from Tennessee, United States Author of “DO NOT TOUCH ME THERE”, I Thank Her For Giving Me Opportunity ToTalk With Her For Sometime, She Said About Her Books Which She Wrote For Kids
Kacy C. Chambers is an author, wife, and proud stay at home mother of two. Having fallen in love with writing and poetry from a young age, Kacy has a passion for using stories to teach children about important ideas and concepts. After having her own kids, she realized how difficult it was to find books on the topics she wanted to teach them about, so she began creating her own. Kacy believes that stories are a great teaching tool and that they offer a unique opportunity to teach memorable lessons in a fun and engaging way.