Children’s mental health is underserved. That’s part of the reason why Kacy Chambers, an Austin Peay State University (APSU) alumna of Interdisciplinary Studies K-8, wrote two self-help books and two journals during the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic.
- Listen AnytimeAudio Interview
- Watch AnytimeVirtual Event
- Mar 25, 7:00 AM – 3:00 PMBaker Community Center, 7942 Church St, Millington, TN 38053, USA
- May 07, 2022, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PMMemphis, 3030 Poplar Ave, Memphis, TN 38111, USA
- Apr 24, 2022, 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM CDTWagner Pl, Memphis, TN 38103, USA
- Apr 23, 2022, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PMTransformations Autism Treatment Center, 7662 US Highway 51 N, Millington, TN 38053-2211
- Mar 26, 2022, 7:00 AM – 3:00 PMMillington, 7942 Church St, Millington, TN 38053, USA
- Sep 18, 2021, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDTZoom Meeting
- Jul 03, 2021, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM CDTMemphis, Shelby Farms Park, Memphis, TN 38018, USA
- Jun 29, 2021, 8:00 PM EDTClubhouse App
- Mar 06, 2021, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM CSTZOOM
Take a Listen
Author Kacy Chambers joins Dementia Dilemmas to discuss her book "Sometimes Grandma and Grandpa Forget". This book is the perfect tool to help explain to children what is happening to their loved one diagnosed with dementia and the changes they may face. Visit www.authorkacychambers.com to grab your copy!
Hello again everyone! I'm delighted to share yet another Lit Book Talk with an amazing author with you all. I'm interviewing Kacy Chambers, and talking all about the process of her writing her two children's books about pertinent issues that can be difficult conversations to have. Listen here as we talk about the Brainstorming process, the Road to Publishing, the Business side of writing a book, and Advice and Tips for anyone thinking about writing their own book. Her tips apply to anyone writing a book in 2020. She gave really great insight as it relates to creating a book illustrations using your own content.
kacy chambers is from Tennessee,United States Author of “DO NOT TOUCH ME THERE”, I Thank Her For Giving Me Opportunity ToTalk With Her For Sometime, She Said About Her Books Which She Wrote For Kids
Kacy C. Chambers is an author, wife, and proud stay at home mother of two. Having fallen in love with writing and poetry from a young age, Kacy has a passion for using stories to teach children about important ideas and concepts. After having her own kids, she realized how difficult it was to find books on the topics she wanted to teach them about, so she began creating her own. Kacy believes that stories are a great teaching tool and that they offer a unique opportunity to teach memorable lessons in a fun and engaging way.